With working from home being the new norm, I made a small upgrade to my home office.
I previously had a sit/stand desk at a prior workplace and being able to change positions through the day has a significant impact on comfort. Now that I’m cooped up in my basement, I’ve prioritized proper ergonomics to maintain comfort and productivity.
My current home office setup:
- Custom 60”x30” work surface I built from Red Oak with a semi-gloss finish.
- DESK.HAUS Zennith Electronic Desk Frame with programmable heights.
- VIVO PC Mount for my personal desktop.
- VIVO Triple Monitor Mount that’s still going strong after several years.
- Micca Speakers wired to a dedicated AMP.
- AXTRA Power Strip mounted to the underside of the desk.
- Keyboard - I tend to alternate between my 60% boards (Vortex POK3R and custom DZ60 build)
- Mouse - SteelSeries Rival 700
- Switches - Ethernet switch and Keyboard/Mouse control to switch between my laptop dock and desktop.
- Laptop riser made from mahogony and pine scraps in my workshop
- Miscellaneous office supplies, cables, etc
If you’re looking for a standing desk, I highly recommend desk.haus. I have no affiliation other than being extremely pleased with the product and customer service provided by Chris.